OLMC’s Second Blessings Consignment Sale

CONSIGNMENT

 Saturday,  November 2nd from 7am-12pm.

This sale provides parish families and the wider community the opportunity to buy and/or sell nice, gently used children/preteen items at great prices!

A consignor can sell their gently used and new quality children’s items and earn 60% of the price they set. Volunteers who donate 2 or more hours of service are invited to attend the Friday night “pre-sale”.   This allows you to have a first shot at the items you really want.  If you are a consignor, every 5 hours of volunteer time earns you an extra 5%, above the normal 60% of your total sales, up to 75%— the other 25% will go to the parish.

Register to consign and purchase tags in the school office between the hours of 8:00am-3:30pm and start clearing out your unneeded items today!

For more information on consigning email: consignmentsale@olmctempe.com or “Like” us on Facebook to receive up to the minute information and see pictures of previous year’s sales.

To volunteer visit our website at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0945ADAE2F4-consignment

Advertisements