Families seeking financial aid must apply online at www.fairapp.com. The school code is: 700 and password is cea700. The application will open on Saturday, February 15th.
Upon payment of $24 (using Mastercard or Visa) you will instantly receive a confirmation indicating your application has been received by FAIR. You will also be sent an email reconfirming receipt along with a reminder where to mail/fax your tax returns. If your tax returns are not received within 10 days from application submission, a letter requesting your tax returns will be mailed to you. Upon receipt of your tax documents, the application review process will begin.
- The application is due by April 15, 2014.
- The application must be followed up by mailing/faxing a copy of your current (2013) tax returns.
- Please ensure you read and answer every question in the application.
- FAIR will communicate with you throughout the process. You will receive emails each step of the way when:
o Application is paid and submitted
o Documentation is received
o Application is complete
o If further clarification/documentation is needed
- Only those with a completed application will be considered for any financial aid based on need. Incomplete applications will not receive an award.
If you are unable to submit the application online, there is a limited number of paper applications in the school’s front office.
OLMC will receive notification of the reward at the end of June.