The tournament is open to all male and female golfers of all skill levels and will be held at the Ken McDonald Golf Course. The address is: 800 E. Divot Dr., Tempe, AZ 85283.
Proceeds of this tournament to support OLMC Knights of Columbus sponsored Seminarians, OLMC Parish and School and OLMC Knights of Columbus sponsored charities.
|$65.00 per player or $250 per foursome Includes:
- Golf Green and Cart Fees
- Lunch at Ken McDonald after tournament (Hamburger/Hotdog Buffet–includes chips, Cole slaw, salad, fountain drink)
- Range Balls
- Door Prize Raffle Entry
- Prizes are for low score team, high score team, closest to the pin player, player with the longest putt in the hole, hole-in-one player, door prizes and special raffles.
- Strings and Mulligans will be available!
- Register now! Check payable to Knights of Columbus Council 6627. Mail to Knights of Columbus Council 6627, 606 East Broadmor, Dr., Tempe, AZ 85282. For more information, please contact Tom Donnelly at 480-839-2288.
- Hole Sponsorships available!
- The format for the tournament is a four-person scramble starting at the same tee.
- Everyone in the foursome hits a drive. The team chooses the best one.
- Everyone places his/her ball at the location of the best drive, and hits a second shot. Again, the team chooses the best shot.
- This pattern continues until the ball is holed.
- Check in/Range time: 6:30 – 7:15 AM.
- Shotgun start at 7:30 AM.