Preparations are underway for our orientation events scheduled for August 8, 2016. For your convenience, we’ve come up with a checklist of items to bring to orientation:
- A checkbook or cash for fees like yearbook, used uniform purchases, FFT, etc.
- A pen to fill out paperwork
- A credit card
(for those interested in taking advantage of fee free FFT credit card day).
- Your Fry’s Community Rewards Statement
(Don’t forget to put your family name on it)
- Any used uniforms your children have outgrown
(Don’t forget to attach a sale tag on each item)
- Pertinent medical and contact information for you child’s doctor, dentist, preferred hospital, emergency contacts, etc.
- Box tops/Campbell’s Soup Labels you’ve collected over the summer