Have you ever wondered what happens to the profit from the Food For Thought (FFT) Program? The Home & School Board, with guidance from school administration, sets an annual budget using all FFT funds for a variety of school tools and programs.
Ways Home & School has used FFT Profit:
- Computers and technology enhancements for the staff and students
- All school field trips and cultural arts
- Supplies to the nurse’s office
- Educational expenses
- Art Masterpiece Program
- New playground equipment for kindergarten and 1st grade
- Chairs, desks, and classroom supplies
- Music department instructional materials
- Physical Education/Athletic equipment
- Library books and supplies
- Campus improvements
- School communications
(i.e. the Christmas Program, STEM day, Catholic Schools Week, Parish Festival, Field Day, Coffrees, etc.)
- Scholarships/tuition rebates
- Preschool expenses
- Refreshments for various school functions
- Staff and volunteer functions
- So much more!
The income from the FFT program allows OLMC to do things for our students and the campus without the hassle of fundraising (i.e. selling magazines, wrapping paper, and candy bars). Most importantly, the FFT income helps keep our tuition from increasing dramatically. See last year’s totals>>
If you have any questions about how to use the FFT Program more effectively, please contact Cindy Younger at email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support of the FFT Programs.