Just a reminder that the deadline for ordering school lunches is each Saturday by 5:00 p.m. for the following week’s lunches.
This year, Falcon Catering has partnered with orderlunches.com to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay, and manage student lunches on the web.
In order for parents to order student lunches, they must register with orderlunches.com. Here’s how to begin:
- Go to http://olmc.orderlunches.com (please bookmark this page).
- Click on ‘Register‘ (the password is OLMC1). Add account and profile(s) information.
- Sign in, and the welcome page displays with Program Info (order schedule, rules, etc.).
- Click ‘Order‘ at the top of the navigation bar and go to the proper month.
- Click ‘Order‘ on the date to begin. The first lunch date is August 15th.
- Check out and pay. Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and the system will not process your order. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
Falcon Catering accepts payment via debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), and requires a $10.00 purchase minimum for new orders or changes to avoid the $1.00 handling fee.
For lunch menus, visit the ordering website. For food or policy questions (missed/late orders, credits, changes/cancellations, etc.), please e-mail Craig Pierson. For technical support or help navigating the website, e-mail email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in our school lunch program.