A few parking lot safety reminders:
- We ask that parents refrain from stopping in moving traffic lanes to let students enter or exit vehicles.
- Please pull into a parking space to pick up and drop off students.
- Drive slowly and carefully, watch for pedestrians, and adhere to traffic signs and procedures.
- Please do not park in front of the church or parish offices to drop off or pick up students.
- Park in the southern portion of the parking lot only.
- Please use all pedestrian crosswalks where teachers direct traffic.
- Be sure to inform anyone picking up your child of OLMC parking lot procedures.
To review the parking lot guidelines and map, please see the attached flyers. For questions or concerns, feel free to contact the school office at 480-967-5567. Thank you for your cooperation and commitment to safety on campus.