If you’re new to our community, here are some helpful reminders to help you best utilize our FFT program:
- Order Online: www.olmctempe.info. You can specify your pick-up or delivery preferences in the notes section.
- Pick up at weekend Masses: Order deadline for weekend mass pickup is Friday by noon.
- Send in with your students: Include your order and payment, and we can fill it and send it home with them same day.*
- Order in person: FFT hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the office.
- Order by phone: Call 480-967-5567, ext. 2 for office or Mass pickup.
- Use ShopwithScrip tools: You don’t have to wait for a FFT day to use ShopwithScrip. The website helps you better use scrip and offers in-store purchase and refill options, not to mention an app-like mobile website that enables you to buy scrip in minutes from any Internet-accessible device.**
With so many options, you’re sure to meet and exceed your profit minimum and support and enrich the school in the process. Have a special request or a question? You can talk to our FFT representatives and they’ll be happy to accommodate you. Call 480-967-5567, ext. 2 or contact our FFT coordinator, Cindy Younger via e-mail. As always, you’re welcome to stop by the office for in-person advice and questions. We’ll be glad to help.
*Teachers collect payments first thing in the morning and send them to the office. FFT representatives fill them and they’re given to students just before dismissal.
**Contact Cindy to sign up.