OLMC would like to express our heartfelt thanks to Mr. Burkhardt, who orchestrated our annual STEM Day for the students. Thank you for your tireless work in providing our falcons a high-flying time! We’d also like to thank the following sponsors of this year’s STEM Day:
- Frank Rugo – Rugo Machine Shop Services
- Roberto Flammia – USAF Pilot
- Ken Sklute – Out of the Blue 2 Hot Air Balloon
- Anne Wilson – Former Navy Search and Rescue Pilot
- Hickman Farms for donating the eggs for the egg drop and launch
While we did not receive the Farmer’s Insurance grant, we’d like to thank everyone who voted. We are grateful that we have so many supportive members of the community that pitched in to help make the day a success. Thank you!