Catholic education plays a critical role in our students’ lives helping to form their faith and preparing them for lives of service to others. Thanks to those that participated last year, 158 students (nearly half of our student body) at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic School received tuition assistance from Catholic Education Arizona (CEA) this school year. The need for the coming school year is far greater. Here’s what you need to know about redirecting your state tax liability to CEA:
- It costs you ZERO dollars to participate with the Arizona State tax credit program.
- Simply make a donation of whatever your tax liability total is to CEA designating OLMC as the recipient.
- Married filers can contribute up to $2,173.00.
- Individual filers can contribute up to $1,087.00.
- Deadline is April 18, 2017
To see how it works, watch the video above. Thank you for your continued support and friendship.
Ready to make your contribution? Visit www.catholiceducationarizona.org. Check out OLMC’s Learning Standards or the school-wide Spiritual Life page on our website to see the benefits of a Catholic education.