From cupid, to presidents, to good ‘ol Punxsutawney Phil, February’s full of opportunities to celebrate and pad your tuition rebate in the process. Check out these bright ideas:
- We have a ton of restaurant options!
- Hot air ballooning at Arizona Hot Air Balloons or The Hot Air Balloon Co. (30% on ultratainment)
- Horseback riding at Donnelly’s D Spur Riding Stables or MTM Ranch (30% on ultratainment)
- Gift baskets from Cookies in Bloom or Hannah’s Apples (30% on ultratainment)
- Affinity Luxury Transportation Limousine (30% on Ultratainment)
- Yankee Candle (9%)
- See’s Candy 1 lb Box Certificate (14.7%)
- See’s Candy Valentine’s Day Chocolate
- Pick up some chocolate dipped strawberries at A.J.’s (6%)
- Check out the many restaurant cards we offer for dinner out with your little princess!
- Why not go out for ice cream after the dance?
- Zoyo Yogurt (30%)
- Baskin Robbins (3%)
- Cold Stone Creamery (20%)
- Dairy Queen (4%)
Looking to make a major purchase (or know someone who is)? You can maximize your rebate by using FFT for remodeling, appliances, furniture, and more. Three-day weekends are famous for big sales on major purchases.
- Home Depot (4%)
- Lowe’s (4%)
- Sears (4%)
- Best Buy (4%)
- Visa (2%)
- American Express (1.5%)
Lent starts March 1st. FFT has restaurants to help you celebrate Fat Tuesday. You could also prepare your own creole feast at home by stocking up at the following grocery stores:
- A.J.’s (6%)
- Albertson’s (5%)
- Bashas (6%)
- Costco (use prepaid Visas for 2% back!)
- Food City (6%)
- Safeway (4%)
- Sam’s Club (2.5%)
- Sprouts (5%)
- Walmart (2.5%)
- Whole Foods (3%)
Can’t see what you’re looking for? Pick up one of our prepaid Visa cards, accepted wherever Visa is. Check out our full FFT inventory at our order site.