The 2017 “Unity in Community” Parish Festival is fast approaching, and in order for the festival to run smoothly and efficiently, each family is required* to work the festival a minimum of 6 hours.
- 2 hours may be completed prior to Festival Week
- 4 hours must be completed during Festival Week
Each family has been assigned a Family ID, included in the festival packets. This family ID is required to sign up for all volunteers. When registering for volunteer hours for the festival, be mindful that there are separate tabs at the top of the sign-up page for all volunteer opportunities available. On mobile devices this appears as a drop down menu. Please review all five tabs for the volunteer opportunities, and sign up for what will work best for your family. You may make changes to your volunteer hours via the signup genius up until March 26th at midnight.
Other important reminders:
- High school students who wish to receive service hours should sign up on our student signup only.
- The Signup Genius will officially close on March 26th at midnight to prepare for the festival. Any modifications after this deadline will have to be made with our volunteer coordinator, Ashley Hall.
- While volunteers may complete 2 hours prior to the festival, all 6 hours may be completed during Festival Week (Monday, March 27th through Sunday, April 2nd).
*OLMC students may not fulfill the family volunteer requirement. Per the school contract, if you do not fulfill your required hours you will be charged $100.00 per uncompleted hour.