Dear OLMC Community,
Thank you to all who attended our Trek through the Desert and the Living Stations of the Cross last Wednesday. The students did a fantastic job throughout these activities, and it was a wonderful way to move into Easter weekend.
It is hard to believe, but when we return, there are only five weeks of school left. There is still much to do before the year closes and many events to celebrate. Here are some of the dates and events for your calendar:
- May 2nd: New Family Night– All families who are new to OLMC are invited to come join us for an important informational night about the school in preparation for the 2017-2018 school year.
- May 5th: May Crowning Mass– Mass will begin at 11:15 a.m. and school will dismiss at 12:30 p.m. Please note that students should dress in Mass attire on this day, and there will be no school Mass on Wednesday, May 3rd.
- May 10th: Kindergarten Stars and Stripes Performance– An annual OLMC favorite, our kindergartners will bring the history of the United States to life in McCready Hall.
- May 13th: First Communion/Confirmation of our third grade class in the OLMC church.
- May 17th: 8th Grade Graduation in the OLMC Church.
- May 26th: Last day of school– Dismissal at 12:30 p.m.
Once again, please note that the last day of school is a half day with a 12:30 p.m. dismissal.
On behalf of the administration, faculty, and staff at OLMC, I want to wish you all a blessed Easter and a safe and relaxing Easter break. I hope the time spent with your families is enjoyable and fulfilling.
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Catholic School