The last day of school is May 26th. Teachers will dismiss their classes at 12:30 p.m. This also ends the grading period. What follows is an end of the year checklist:
- Turn in all library books and ensure all fines are paid.
- Confirm that all school fees for the year are paid. You can check to see if you have an outstanding balance in RenWeb.
- Check the lost and found. All unclaimed items will go to charity or the used uniform sale over summer break.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for ShopwithScrip. Contact Cindy Younger for more information.
- If your child uses a chromebook, they are due during the last week of school for 6th and 7th graders. Eighth grade students should return their chromebooks May 12th. Please ensure the case and charger are also returned.
- Order school supply kits for your students for next year. A current list of school supplies is on our website.
- Sign up to help or provide food for the End of Year BBQ.
- Submit box tops and Campbell’s soup labels for the final submission.
- If you so desire, contribute to the teachers’ end of the year gifts in the office.
- Check out the volunteer opportunities to decide how you’d like to help OLMC next year.
*NEW* If your child was involved in sports, please be sure to return his/her team jersey to Mr. Sanders by May 19th. There is a $40.00 charge for unreturned jerseys. Also, don’t forget to schedule a meeting with Deacon Jim if you wish to become a Stewardship family. Note: You will not receive your child’s final report card until all loaned items are returned and all fines/fees are paid. Questions or concerns? Contact our school office at 480-967-5567.