1. PRINCIPAL’S CORNER
Dear OLMC Community,
Thank you to our Home and School Board for hosting the Festival kick-off Coffree on Friday. Ticket, cup and t-shirt sales are now underway for the OLMC Festival, “Mt. Carmel Fiesta” on April 21.
The final Book Fair of the year will take place starting Monday afternoon this week in the library. As a result, morning Kids Club will take place in McCready Hall.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic School
FYI: Blue underlined text is a clickable link. Follow it for more information on a listing.
- Turn in Kids Raffle Tickets
Tuesdays & Thursdays, March 13-April 19, 2018
- Third Quarter Report Cards
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- How to Afford a Catholic Education
Thursday, March 22, 2018
5:30-7:00 p.m., Library
- I-HELP Service Opportunity
Saturday, March 24, 2018
4:00-7:00 p.m., Church on Mill
- Deadline to earn Jeans Day for Kids Raffle
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Early Dismissal
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- No School – Easter Break
Thursday, March 29 – Friday, April 6, 2018
- School Resumes
Monday, April 9, 2018
3. PARENT ACTION ITEMS
⇒Get all of your “Mt. Carmel Fiesta” news & updates on the school Festival page
- Festival Signup Genius Now Open
- Safe Environment Training Required to Volunteer @ OLMC Festival
- Find Safe Environment Training HERE
- Food Handler’s Card required for Festival Food Booths
- Find Food Handler’s Card Info & Training HERE
- Festival Baskets Donations Needed
- Festival T-Shirts Now on Sale
- OLMC Silent Auction Needs You!
- OLMC Kids’ Raffle
⇒Stay up-to-date with the updated Scholarship Applications list for 2018-19
⇒Attend the final How to Afford a Catholic Education seminar of the year
⇒Sign up K-5 students for the next session of Coding with Kids starting 4/16
⇒Order school lunches for the rest of the year or weekly by Sunday at 3pm
⇒Share the Falcon Fund-a-Need link with friends of OLMC
⇒Volunteerto help out on campus or from home
⇒Order FFT cards at olmctempe.info or in person T/Th/F 7:45-8:45 a.m. or 2:30-3:30 p.m.
4. Service Opportunity
5. OLMC Kids Raffle
PRIZES FOR RAFFLE WINNERS:
- 1st Prize = $1,500
- 2nd Prize = $750
- 3rd Prize = $250
Tickets are $2 each or 6 Tickets for $10. The winners do not need to be present to win.
Each OLMC student is asked to sell $50 in tickets.
Additional tickets located in OLMC school office.
TICKET TURN IN DATES:
- Every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:15 to 8:15am starting 3/13/18.
- (week of 3/26, we will collect Tues and Wed at 7:15am due to Easter Break week)
- (week of 4/16, we will collect Wednesday and Thursday at 7:15am due to Festival week)
- Tickets can also be turned in to Mrs. Watson in the office when necessary.
PRIZES FOR STUDENTS
- Jeans Day for each student who sells $50 or families who sell $100 by March 28th.
Top Selling Students:
- 1st Place = $350
- 2nd Place = $250
- 3rd Place = $150
Festival Ride Wristband – Sell $250 in tickets get a FREE Festival ride wristband AND 2 pie throws!
PIE in the FACE Awards:
Kids who sell the following dollar amount of raffle tickets will get a chance to throw a pie at a teacher/administrator from 3pm to 4pm during the Festival!
- $150 in ticket sales = 1 pie throw
- $250 in ticket sales = 2 pie throws
- $300 in ticket sales = 3 pie throws
- 100% classroom participation earns a pizza and ice cream party
- $1,000 in total classroom sales earns an Ice Cream Sundae bar
- #1 in Classroom sales = $250 to classroom and teacher
***(In order to receive credit for the above prizes, sales must be received by 4/19/18)***
Questions: Erin Kirchhardt 602-391-7405 firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Festival News – “Mt. Carmel Fiesta”
Learn More About This Year’s Festival
Did you know that we have a festival page on our website? There you can find a wealth of information about this year’s parish festival like:
Click the following for information on: