Food for Thought (FFT) is OLMC’S main fundraising program that raises money for the school through the sale of gift cards. They are available for purchase through the school or at the parish after all weekend masses.
To check out our full inventory of gift cards or to order online, visit www.olmctempe.info.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ShopwithScrip?
- What is TRIP?
- What does Bonus/Overstock mean?
- What is Fry’s Community Rewards?
- What is Ultratainment?
- Did you know FFT recycles toner and ink cartridges?
- How are profits from FFT used?