What is Community Rewards?
Fry’s Food and Drug offers a Community Rewards program that enables OLMC to link VIP cards to our school. Quarterly, Fry’s gives a small percentage back to OLMC, based on our community’s purchases.
OLMC in turn shares that percentage with families (by way of tuition rebates) who return their Fry’s account statements to our FFT office. Families must enroll starting August 1st of each year. You need not be a school family to participate. In fact, we encourage grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends to participate, too. Anyone with a Fry’s card can enroll.
How to Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
To Learn how to enroll, re-enroll, or print out your quarterly statement,
View our video tutorial>> or follow the directions below:
- Go to the Community Rewards website.
- Select ‘Sign-In.’
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in.’
- Select ‘My Account’, you should see Account Summary at the top.
- Scroll down, Click ‘ENROLL’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter 80045 or Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, then select ‘search’.
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization.
- Then select ‘save changes.’
If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page. Then, simply print out the account summary page each quarter when we announce it in the newsletter and turn it in to the school office to receive tuition rebate credit. Make sure you write the name of the family receiving the credit at the top of the print out.